Home-Start Southwark is entirely reliant on donations and grants to train volunteers and supply an ever-increasing number of families with the support they need. Every donation made to Home-Start Southwark, whatever the size, is truly appreciated because it helps us to be able to make a difference.
Your contribution can go a long way, for instance, £10 will buy a toy for a child; £25 could provide training for a volunteer to support a family or £100 will support a family for a month.
Here are just some of the ways you can support us…
Raise Funds Shopping Online via Easyfundraising
How does it work? Its simple, easy and safe. For every purchase you make from a retailer via Easyfundraising, the retailer will donate an average of 5% of everything you spend to Home-Start Southwark. Simply make sure you always go through easyfundraising.org.uk to reach your favorite retailers’ websites.
1) Go to the Home-Start Southwark page on Easyfundraising.org.uk and click the ‘Get Started’ button.
2) Create an account by following the online instruction.
– If you’re a UK taxpayer, select ‘Yes’ to help us claim 25% extra on each donation via Gift Aid, at no extra cost.
3) Once registered, use the ‘Browse Retailers’ drop-down menu to start shopping with over 2,000 retailers and raise money with every purchase.
RAISING IS NOW EVEN EASIER WITH THE APP
Make An Online Donation
You can make a one off or regular donation safely, securely and anonymously through our Virgin Money Giving page.
Make A Cash Donation
Prefer the post? You can send a cheques, postal orders or CAF vouchers to:
Home-Start Southwark, Albrighton Community Centre, 37 Albrighton Road, London SE22 8AH.
Set Up A Direct Debit
Just £3 a month can make a big difference to a Southwark family and their children.
A direct debit is easy to set up and can be changed at any time. Please contact Sandra Powell to get yours started on 020 7737 7720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity Gift Aid Declaration – Multiple Donations Form
Other Ways To Support Us
There are many other ways in which you can donate to Home-Start Southwark. Here are just a few ideas:
- Organise a fundraising event or sponsored activity. Get a Sponsorship and Gift Aid Declaration Form Print Document
- Put a collecting box in your local shop, pub or work place
– Offer your professional skills such as helping with a business plan or computers
– As a business you can support us by allowing your employees time off each week (usually two hours) to be a volunteer.
For more information and support on fundraising activities please contact us on 020 7737 7720 or email us email@example.com
t: 020 7737 7720 |
Registered Office: Home-Start Southwark
Albrighton Community Centre
37 Albrighton Road, London SE22 8AH
Copyright © Homestart Southwark 2019. All rights reserved.
Charity No: 1107413, Company No: 5239322